Doctor Who + references in other television shows
- 01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- 02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
- 03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
- 04: Your views on religion.
- 05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
- 06: Write 3 interesting facts about yourself.
- 07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
- 08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
- 09: How you hope your future will be like.
- 10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
- 11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
- 12: Bullet your whole day.
- 13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
- 14: Your earliest memory.
- 15: Your favorite tumblrs.
- 16: Your views on mainstream music.
- 17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
- 18: Your beliefs.
- 19: Disrespecting your parents.
- 20: How important you think education is.
- 21: One of your favorite shows.
- 22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
- 23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
- 24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
- 25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
- 26: What kind of person attracts you.
- 27: A problem that you have had.
- 28: Something that you miss.
- 29: Goals for the next 30 days.
- 30: Your highs and lows of this month.
The last page of A Farewell to Arms is probably the single most heartbreaking page I’ve ever read in my life. Totally worth 39 drafts.
nominee 4 of 6
like or reblog this post to vote doctor who for best fandom forever!
Isn’t this fantastic? We’ve all been nominated for mtvU’s Best Fandom Forever award alongside some other amazing fandoms like Batman and Lord of the Rings. As mentioned in the post, this is an award for the best fandom, which means that this nomination is about you. From the gif makers to the artists, the text posters to the casual watchers, all of you are the reason why we’ve all been nominated, and why we get to do all of the fun stuff we do every day here on Doctor Who Tumblr. For that, we thank you!
Like or reblog to vote for Doctor Who, and good luck to all of the other nominees.
Ever finished a book? I mean, truly finished one? Cover to cover. Closed the spine with that slow awakening that comes with reentering consciousness?
You take a breath, deep from the bottom of your lungs and sit there. Book in both hands, your head staring down at the cover, back page or wall in front of you.
You’re grateful, thoughtful, pensive. You feel like a piece of you was just gained and lost. You’ve just experienced something deep, something intimate… Full from the experience, the connection, the richness that comes after digesting another soul.
It’s no surprise that readers are better people. Having experienced someone else’s life through abstract eyes, they’ve learned what it’s like to leave their bodies and see the world through other frames of reference. They have access to hundreds of souls, and the collected wisdom of all them.
Beautiful read on why readers are, “scientifically,” the best people to date.
Perhaps Kafka’s timeless contention that books are "the axe for the frozen sea inside us" applies equally to the frozen sea between us.(via explore-blog)
neil will love this one.(via amandapalmer)